Saturday, July 19, 2008

True Life Story and Up Date

Okay I got an email from a guy regarding the nazi meth recipe on my site because apparently that link has been busted. He also sent this new recipe which i will go over and have asked him if it is ok to post but i dont think he made it up himself. I am not sure because I dont want to publish BS that is lies so I will look it over but I am very happy some one told me that a link was broke on the site so if you notice one i say speak up because i want the site to work right!

Besides that I also came across a great story by a girl who goes by HeddyBear and I wanted you guys to see it. She was a meth user for many years and is now a mother she even lost her daughter for a time due to how her life went. If you read her story you will see real truth about how life works for those tweaking and what it is all about. She got asked to snitch her dealers and friends and had to run from the law which you might think is bad but hey if you are anyone and the heat is on you even if you are NOT an addict what are you gonna do right? So please check out this true story of a meth user and you will learn a whole lot about that world and what it is all about. Thank you heddybear for sharing that story of your life!

No comments: