Friday, July 18, 2008

We start this ball rolling!

Okay guys I have been getting some positive feedbacks for my site on crank meth recipes so now I want to do more to help with the things that are going on in the world. I got to tell you since I started out I have been reading like crazy and learning so much about this on more than just a personal level but seeing all going on not just in the states but over the whole world.

What I want to do on this blog is to show different things i come across that i cant go adding to the main site that i run or else ill have a bunch of random things on there. so be sure to follow me here as I learn more and share what i am finding out because this stuff is crazy!! Ill be showing news sites and informational stuff so lets start with a fascinating story about some crystal meth users that i came across the other day.

Now this site is about helping people who are looking to quit using crystal so it may not say what you are wanting to hear depending on who you are and how you think but Im a firm believer in the power of knowledge as ammo in the war against ignorance. So check out the story of five crystal meth users lives

Thats it for now but expect more regular updates!

No comments: